Orders and returns
All orders should be picked up within 7 days after notification. Otherwise a storage fee of $50 per day will be charged.
WE DO NOT REFUND:
- Shipping costs
- Special orders (i.e. non-stock items)
- Altered in a special way merchandise, pre-hung or pre-cut merchandise; these items are also non-returnable
- Shipping and delivery charges in case of returns
Merchandise return process:
- Returns received more than 45 days after the shipment date will not be accepted.
- Get a return authorization by Door Design Lab in writing or by email. The merchandise must be in a merchantable condition, in the same packaging and/or wrapper condition as purchased.
- Provide proof of purchase for all returned goods.
- Returned goods will be subject to warehouse inspection before the credit will be issued.
- Shipped returns will be deduct applicable shipping charges from your refund, unless the return is a result of an error.
Customer agrees and understands that there will be restocking charge of 20% invoice price.
Cancellations and change orders
- Shop items and special orders cannot be canceled once the manufacturing process has begun.
- All cancellations and change of orders are subject to production and/or material charges which have occurred prior to the submission of the cancellation or change request.
- While Doors Design Lab will make every effort to honor cancellation and change requests, an order is considered firm when the order is placed, and the customer is liable for the full cost of those orders.