SINGLE SWING 85''-96'' INSTALLATION KIT
- Drywall screws 6x1-5/8 (Jamb)
- For attaching drywall to wood studs.
- General interior wood application.
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion.
- For attaching drywall to metal studs (20-25 ga.)
- Interior use only
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion
- Specifically designed for woodworking applications
- Made from zinc plated steel for durability
- Make a 9/64 in. pilot hole prior to installing the wood screw
- Includes 100 wood screws to complete your project
- Pan head Phillips drive
- Reusable packaging
- Common project applications: remodeling, fencing, storage, cabinets, framing
- Knowing the correct types of fasteners will make your projects run more smoothly and be more secure.
- The DWPN23150 1-1/2 in. 23-Gauge Pin Nails are designed for longer length pin nail applications such as kitchen crown molding and miter returns. Each box comes with 2,000 pin nails and each stick contains 100 pins. These pin nails are designed to work with the DWFP2350K DEWALT 2 in. Pin Nailer and will work with most other 2 in. Capacity Pin Nailers.
- 23-Gauge pin nails.
- 1-1/2 in. L.
- 100 nails per stick.
- 2000 pieces per box.
- Chisel point.
- 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nails to complete fastening tasks in finishing applications. These steel nails feature bright finishes which are glued collated. The convenient 2500-piece allows you to always keep your Nailer loaded.
- For indoor fastening jobs
- 2 in. L
- Includes 2500 nails
- Chisel point
- This installation kit contains a unique patented bracket system used for the easy and hassle-free installation of pre-hung interior doors. Using this quick, fail-proof system, doors can be installed accurately in as little as 5 minutes without the hard work of shimming. No Shimming and Zero Nailing Through the door jamb.
- Each package has 6 brackets, which is enough for one complete interior prehung door installation, all screws are included.
- No shims required, up to 5 times faster than traditional methods using shims.
- Easy to use with solid-core or hollow-core interior doors.
- Zero nailing through the door jamb, no nail holes to patch.
- Installs doors plumb with a perfect reveal.
- Patented design allows for door casing/trim to be installed directly over top of brackets, completely concealing them, resulting in a very strong and sturdy, professional door installation.
- 6-steel brackets with plumb alignment notches used to install one single prehung door.
- (6) no 6 in. x 1-5/8 stud screws.
- (18) no 7 in. x 1/2 in. bracket jamb screws.
- Nelson DIY pine shims are handy for numerous household projects. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a hardworking contractor, Nelson Shims provide you with the quality and consistency you need. Primary applications include: installing doors, windows, cabinets, countertops, and other building materials.
- Clean, consistent, dependable quality.
- 100% kiln dried shims - no mold or rot.
- Thins tips- feathered ends.
- Most recognized shim on the market.
- Consistent quality.
- FOOD GRADE SAFE CELLO BAGS: Made by 100% new Oriented Polypropylene (OPP), non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly, clear than PP plastic bags;
Single Swing 85''-96'' Installation Kit
- Drywall screws 6x1-5/8 (Jamb).
- Drywall screws 6x1-1/4 (3 concealed hinges).
- Drywall screws 6 x 3/4 silver everbilt (AGB lock & strike plate).
- Pin Nail 1-1/2 in. x 23-Gauge DeWalt (Casings).
- Nail Brad 2 in. 18 Gauge DeWalt (Jamb).
- Quick Door Hanger Door Install Kit (1 door pack).
- Nelson Wood Shims Pine Wood Shims, Package Of 12.
- Clear Plastic Bags 200ct 4x6-1.4 mils.
Shipping and order confirmations
Upon placing the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your order has been received. Production lead time is around 14 business days. ETA will be provided in confirmation-mail as well. You will then get a second e-mail when the order has been shipped. If your order requires multiple shipments, you will be receiving more e-mail confirmations about them. Please, make sure you saved these e-mails (invoices) for the record.
Please note that the rates shown below are for the ground shipping via common carrier. These rates cover such services as residential delivery, delivery appointment, liftgate and pallet jack service. Prices can be changed without notice. We don’t charge any additional fees for crating unlike many companies do.
Lead time starting from 14 business days
Once an order is processed, it is then shipped out via LTL (for large items) or carriers (for smaller items). LTL shipments are curbside delivery only. Ship times vary upon final destination, however the average is 2-4 business days for the East Coast and 5-7 business days for the West Coast. Dealers are also more than welcome to use their own freight company if needed. Please contact Door Design Lab directly for all orders outside of the continental United States.
Will call service
The buyer may pick up the order by their own means. In order to do that, you need to call us prior to your arrival to the warehouse and schedule a pick-up.