Front Exterior Prehung Steel Door / Deux 1755 Black Enamel / Side Exterior Window / Stainless Inserts Single Modern Painted-W36+14" x H80"-Right-hand Inswing
Your front door is your best defender. It protects you, your family, and your most valuable personal belongings from theft and damage.
Furthermore, VDom Doors insulate your home from extreme weather conditions, as well as unwanted animals, insects, and dust from entering.
Our doors have several superior features:
- Single sheet of metal is used in construction. No welded seams are best as these can significantly weaken the structural integrity of the entranceway. Our doors are also more resilient to mechanic damage, such as sledgehammer strikes.
- The advantage of a single, non-welded door is that it reduces interior internal condensation. Over time, condensation can negatively affect the door mechanisms.
- Stiffening Ribs: These non-visible details add to our door's security.
- Quality insulation serves to reduce unwanted external noise, as well as protect against extreme heat, and severe cold.
- Italian Hinges Combi Arialdo: Hacking are often carried out at the side of a door's hinges. A better feature is utilizing hinges with ball bearings and installed anti-cuts.
Introducing the Deux collection of modern exterior entrance doors in a sleek black enamel color. These doors are expertly crafted from a single sheet of metal with a sturdy metal frame and threshold, ensuring both durability and security for your home.
The exterior design boasts a vertical insert of stainless steel and tinted glass, creating a bold and modern look that will enhance the curb appeal of any home. The black enamel color provides a sophisticated and contemporary feel, perfect for those who want to make a statement with their entrance.
The interior design also features a vertical insert of stainless steel and tinted glass, creating a cohesive and stylish look throughout the home.
With the Deux collection, you don't have to compromise on style or function. These modern front doors offer both, making them the perfect choice for homeowners who want to elevate the look of their home's exterior.
Plus, with our user-friendly website and easy ordering process, you can have your new modern exterior entrance door delivered right to your doorstep.
Upgrade your home's curb appeal and make a bold statement with the Deux collection of modern exterior entrance doors in black enamel. Order yours today and experience the perfect combination of style and function.
Model - 1755 Deux
Color - Black
Door thickness - 3 1/4"
Frame thickness - 4"
Exterior design - Vertical insert of the stainless steel and tinted glass. Coating of the door - Moisture resistant MDF layer 2/3", black enamel.
Interior design - Vertical insert of the stainless steel and tinted glass. Coating of the door - black enamel.
- Metal frame 4" thick - dimensions of the door with frame is 38" x 82".
- Metal threshold.
- Plate-type, primary lock Securemme 2061 for armoured type of steel doors, locked by 3 key turns, doors are captured in 3 places. The lock has replaceable core and 5 keys.
- Cylinder K2 Securemme.
- Hinges Combi Arialdo.
- Peephole Securemme.
- Turnknob for lock.
- Armor plate Securemme for the lock.
- Stainless steel Handle
Shipping and order confirmations
Upon placing the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your order has been received. Production lead time is around 14 business days. ETA will be provided in confirmation-mail as well. You will then get a second e-mail when the order has been shipped. If your order requires multiple shipments, you will be receiving more e-mail confirmations about them. Please, make sure you saved these e-mails (invoices) for the record.
Please note that the rates shown below are for the ground shipping via common carrier. These rates cover such services as residential delivery, delivery appointment, liftgate and pallet jack service. Prices can be changed without notice. We don’t charge any additional fees for crating unlike many companies do.
Lead time starting from 14 business days
Once an order is processed, it is then shipped out via LTL (for large items) or carriers (for smaller items). LTL shipments are curbside delivery only. Ship times vary upon final destination, however the average is 2-4 business days for the East Coast and 5-7 business days for the West Coast. Dealers are also more than welcome to use their own freight company if needed. Please contact Door Design Lab directly for all orders outside of the continental United States.
Will call service
The buyer may pick up the order by their own means. In order to do that, you need to call us prior to your arrival to the warehouse and schedule a pick-up.